My name is Caleb Eastman, I was born and raised in Hartland Vermont where my family raises pigs every year. I am a competitive archer and started shooting when I was six years old, but I didnt start competing until I was fifteen. After this season I am currently ranked 32nd in the country.
Weird Stories From Being Raised In Vermont:
- I have had to tackle several escaped pigs
- I once had to chase a moose out of my neighbors cow pasture
- I once castrated a cow, it makes me sound like a redneck but its true
- I caught a woodchuck in a fishing net
- My Friends and I once watched a porcupine and a rabid skunk fight when we were hiking
- Theres a black bear that lives on my property and we have to chase him away from our trash on occasion